Dec 3, 2010

about MYSELF

Plain salt of the earth. That's pretty much me. There's nothing much to write about myself.

Not an interesting story. To begin with, I'm an ordinary lady, originated from Perlis. Travel far from Perlis to KL just to have a turnaround in life, instead of doing normal chores at home and gambling with nature of life that seldom change in Perlis. I went far from my hometown for a change or at least have a boost in life to be better. Better than nothing.

Why do I have an english blog? My english is not that good or fluent, practically. I might say that I adore this language very much and I also know, if I dont do anything to improvise, then I'll be using only my bahasa Malaysia all my life. It's not that I am not proud of my national language but I want to be a bilingual person or multi-bilingual(If I have the chance).

This is one of my effort to brush up my english. I hope it work. And I also hope my spirit in learning will never go dim.

kak naa

No comments:

Post a Comment